Thermal rehabilitation for existing constructions
- Technical expertise for constructions and their installations;
- Choosing the optimal thermal rehabilitation solution for a construction;
- Choosing the optimal improvement solution for interior installations;
- Choosing the optimal technical solution to ensure the necessary energy demand;
- Calculation of necessary investments ;
- Ascertainment of operating expenses;
- Economic efficiency of the proposed solutions;
- Formulation of the audit report;
- Elaboration of the construction’s energetic performance certificate.
- HVAC projects in accordance with the Energetic Efficiency of the Constructions Law(no. 372/2005)
- Expertise of thermal resistance of building elements used in creating the building envelopment ;
- Elaboration of the feasibility study concerning the usage of alternative energy sources in HVAC projects – heating, ventilation, air conditioning and hot water;
- Technical analysis of the execution design and elaboration of the energetic performance certificate for the construction and its installations.
Miscellaneous consulting services
- Pre-feasibility study for HVAC installations.
- Feasibility study for HVAC installations.
- Tender books for HVAC installations.
- Design of the ground heat exchanger for HVAC geothermal heat pumps systems – Geoexchange (Ground Loop Design software – Gaia Geothermal USA).
- Thermal conductivity tests of geological formations for geoexchange applications (GeoLoop – USA equipment and software).
- “Turn-key” Direct Digital Control (DDC) automation system for HVAC installations (ASI Controls – USA equipment and software).
Frequently asked questions
What is Geoexchange?
What are the advantages of Geoexchange?
What is the Geoexchange technology?
How does a Geoexchange system work?
Are there more types of systems?
Contact a specialist